20.09.2012

Photos ouf of Sven's camera

Sven took some pictures of Alita and us, I took some of him and from the masttop with his camera. Enjoy. Thank you Sven for the right to publish them.

Marcus and Micha in the water in Itaparica

 The famous bridge
 Preparing Micha to go up into the mast. Sven pulled me up.
 I just love being up there. The view is always incredibly beautiful. This time it was a bit less calm up there, but fun. I just checked if all was ok.
 View from the top

 Sunset in Catú
 Jaimy's incredible garden park.
 We followed Jaimy out from Catú. The passage is hard to find, the maps are not correct, you have to know where you're going to not sit on a sandbank



 5 minutes after Marcus had put the line out he had a fish. a kind of makrele. Our dinner in Gamboa.
 Horst, Marcus and me with the tornado catamaran before the start

 Sven jumping off the boat in the bay. After that picture, I asked him to do it more elegantly ;-)
 And he did
 On the way to Itaparica on tuesday we set the Spi for an hour. Sven loved this beautiful sail. It's huge.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen