16.06.2012

Marcus changing the Diesel filter

Poor Marcus has been working on servicing the engine all day today.
Last service is the Diesel filter in our bedroom. We do sleep on the tanks. Unfortunately you can smell a little sometimes.
I was running around all day trying to get all parts Marcus needs for his further constructions. Finally I found the oak wood he needed - but no one to cut it. The big electric saw they have in the homedepot is not strong enough! So I had to cut it manually with a saw they provide just behind the cashiers. Puh. But I just cut it in half, we will have to cut the rest here, cause I don't know the sizes that Marcus needs.
And I got my sewing machine. Now I can fix some things and sew some more water resistant bags with the reminder of the cloth which we used for the sunsail.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen