10.06.2012

Good bye

So now the time has come. House is empty, car is sold, family and friends have said good bye in a wonderful party at Cafe Neuhausen last night. And of course my last Ballett class yesterday with Thiery. Oh how much I will miss all that. But now we're looking forwad to the trip of our life. It'a hard to leave my home after all those years living there, but our new, floating home is worth the change. We have to thank our families and friends for all the support, without which this whole thong would be a lot more complicated. I especially want to thank my dear brother for taking care of all my stuff and our uncle. Meanwhile Alita is soo much looking forward to getting company again. We're at the airport now waiting for the flight. Now there's no way back:-) The last week has been hard, very short time for the trip preparation. Yet all worked out in the end and I still got to say good bye to all my friends and go to my dance classes and Salsa. Now I have to dance on the boat. Pole dancing? :-) So, good bye Germany, see you soon! Michaela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen