13.03.2017

Update

Just a quick update: our stay in Nelson has been good an effective. And most of all: social. We met up with Sean and his lovely family twice. What a cool and loving big family, I fell in love with them. Good thing they'll be heading off for their sailing season as well and we'll definitely see them out there again and we'll have a great time. And I'll take pix and videos of them sailing with my pro-camera and Charly.

We got grocery shopping done - thanks to them loaning us a car for a couple of hours.
We got the washing done, some repairs, change the clothes as we won't need winter clothes anymore AND, very important, my Mac Book is back alive, everything installed from scratch and it runs fine. Now I have to make a new back up, put my data back that I need and install the sounds back into my composing programm and finish setting up my E-Mail accounts. YAY!!! Back to my music and movies. Happy!

We're leaving tomorrow for the north. So weather timing is perfect. We'll be rounding Cape Reinga saturday morning, then go east for a couple of hours until rounding of north cape and then we have to cross our way down towards Bay of Islands where we take my friend on board next thursday. He comes with my windows laptop which he kindly updated as well. Good to go. Just need to install a couple more things and I am ready on that as well. Ah, amazing how those computers dictate our lives even if we're far away from everything.
I'll keep you posted from under way via radio transmitted e-mail.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen