28.06.2012

Last evening

Dear readers,
now our last evening in Las Palmas has come. We had a wonderful dinner, Germany lost the soccer game, we had a last drink with our dear neighbour Michaela and now I write my last words into the blog from here. It has been a great time here in Las Palmas, we met new friends, we found a family of people who helped us. Now Alita is readsy for her trip, so are we. It's only a 4 day trip to Cabo Verde, so nothing special. Looking forward to seeing something new. Yet now my nervosity starts. Now I have to say good-bye to Europe for a while. At the same time I will be discovering new continents. Very exciting.
I hope the connection during our trip works and I can blog every day so you know how we are doing.
I wish you a great time till we can connect again.
Michaela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen