20.06.2012

Sewing day

Since I am very spoiled when it comes to matresses I have to make additional once. The one I had made in Germany are tho thick enough to let me slerp relaxed. So we bought foam mats today and a matress cover cloth which I am now turning into an additional matress to put underneath my good one. Then I should be fine:-).
Also I aleeady sewed a rain cover for our reling BBQ. Hope that works.

We will leave friday night after the soccer game Germany-Greece.
I still owe you the report and pictures from our tour yesterday. Unfortunately my computer decided to not like the internet at the cafe anymore so I was not able to upload the photos and text. I hope to succeed tonight.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Michaela, hi Marcus,
    all the best for your tour! I will keep track...

    Just came to my mind I might know an interesting guy to share a leg on your journey. Will contact him to tell you about the journey of you two and get his reaction first.

    yi lu shun feng (chin: may the wind always be with you - traditional way of wishing someone a good journey in China) from Beijing

    Tilman

    AntwortenLöschen