We are still sailing with 4-5BF winds and against quite a wave so still bumpy. But we're good underway with the small Genoa that we had bought in NZ as replacement for the big one that we had used all those years before and had started to badly delaminate. From NZ until Penrhyn we had sailed with the original genoa that we still have but knowing this trip is against the wind all the time with 4-6BF we changed to the smaller one in Penryhn which was a good decision.
Around noon we officially left the hurricane danger zone. And in 1,5?or so we'll go from spring to fall by crossing the equator. All good on board.
Position at 15hrs local time:
04deg 30,8S and 156deg 54,8W