07.10.2014

Safely arrived in Tonga

I can't believe it's true. I finally arrived in Tonga and am back on
board Alita with Marcus. Now that I am here it feels as if I had not
been away. Strange. Maybe because I have been here in Tonga before and
because I am home.

In the plane with me was "Her Majesty", the old queen of Tonga. She was
a very friendly old lady, I received the cutest smile from her as she
walked past me. She was sitting across the isle from me. I left the
plane right after her. What a reception here in Tonga.

Alita is even more beautiful than before. She looks way bigger as well.
Marcus did a wonderful job.

So, the piano is stored away, some stuff unpacked. Now off to bed. We
will leave early tomorrow morning to sail up to the Ha'apai group. Won't
have internet there for the next couple of days. Talk to you soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen